Absolutely immaculate inside and out. A surprise package – larger than it first appears, this low set, low maintenance family sized home is enviably positioned on an 873 square metre block just a few minutes drive from the shores of Moreton Bay.
Sitting at the end of a quiet and peaceful street beside a well-maintained reserve/parkland area with gorgeous mature trees providing shade and privacy, this truly is a family sanctuary.
Some of the stand out features include:
• Private, quiet and peaceful
• Light, airy and spacious family friendly floorplan capturing year round bay breezes
• Separate media room
• Large living and dining adjoining kitchen and opening out to entertaining area
• Modern kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, stainless appliances and plenty of storage
• 4 generously proportioned bedrooms (all built-in with ceiling fans) – master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Separate study or 5th bedroom
• Plantation shutters throughout + security screens
• Odyssey air recirculating system
• Full length covered outdoor entertaining patio
• External shade blinds to eastern and western sides
• Huge private back yard – fully fenced and tree lined with an abundance of wildlife (perfect for children)
• Dual side access
• Garden shed, 2 × 3,000 litre water tanks + solar hot water
• No through traffic – great for children to ride bikes etc.
• Close to private and public schools + train station
THIS HOME WILL DEFINITELY MEET YOUR LIFESTYLE NEEDS SO DO NOT HESITATE!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||196|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|