Set on a rare, 1,228m2 level block, the scale and quality of this unique home sets it apart from most properties. With multiple living spaces that flow seamlessly to lush gardens and undercover entertaining areas, the property offers a luxury lifestyle just minutes from the Coffs Harbour CBD, and an easy walk to nearby schools.
• Three double bedrooms, including a master suite with dressing room and oversized en-suite bathroom.
• The well-appointed study presents a perfect “work from home” opportunity, and includes built-in office furnishings and storage.
• Media room / 4th bedroom.
• Blackbutt timber flooring throughout the living areas, quality carpet in the bedrooms.
• The designer kitchen features Caesarstone benchtops with European appliances, and is centrally positioned for entertaining and family friendly living.
• Ducted air, 4Kw solar, oversized double garage.
• The outdoors is a delight, with established gardens meandering around a picturesque water feature, plus a choice of entertaining areas with vergola roof coverings.
The lifestyle package presented by this impressive property requires an inspection to really appreciate the individuality of design and style on offer.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||303|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||238|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|