Positioned on a slightly elevated corner block, the immaculate modern interiors of this family home are concealed by the front garden, which features mature Australian natives. The pavilion style U-shaped design offers seamless kitchen, dining & lounge areas, separated from the bedrooms, with a solar heated pool as the centrepiece.
• Modern 2-pac kitchen with quality European appliances, including gas cooking.
• Dream laundry features extensive cabinetry and storage, with an adjacent en-suite / powder room.
• The oversized master bedroom is a complete parents retreat with a very generously proportioned en-suite.
• All four bedrooms have built-in robes.
• Air-conditioning and fans throughout.
• Solar power, hot water & pool.
• Double garage plus double carport.
Located on the fringe of Coffs City Centre, with nearby schools, and major shopping centres a short drive. Land: 739m2 / Rates: $2,958.00pa
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||262|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||47 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||216|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||44 %|