Extensively sought after but rarely found in a Sawtell address, this sprawling single level 5 bedroom home nestled on a large 1044 m2 head of cul de sac block offers the growing or extended family ample accommodation options with a floor plan defining generosity.
Offering 4 living zones, 5 generous bedrooms and 3 bathrooms including a private and fully functional 1 bedroom studio with separate access, all under the one roofline and entry, makes this special property a very rare commodity.
Relax and enjoy the sparkling in ground swimming pool among a lush backdrop of sub-tropical flora, or just simply laze away under the outdoor entertaining area. You can also enjoy the master suite’s own private deck for a morning coffee with a good book for some “alone” time.
Opportunities to purchase a property that offers so much in a sought after Sawtell address are extremely rare, your inspection is invited.
• 1044 m2 head of cul de sac allotment
• Single level home with approximately 312m2 internal living space
• 1 bedroom studio with separate access, own living area and bathroom
• 4 living zones
• Private kids wing with own rumpus room
• King sized master suite with private deck
• Formal lounge
• Large family room
• Separate dining
• In ground swimming pool and landscaped grounds
• Undercover entertaining area
• Double carport with shed
• Close proximity to schools and all shopping facilities
• Close proximity to award winning beaches, estuaries and rainforest
• Short drive to airport
Land: 1,044sqm / Rates: $2,861.31
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||44|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$335 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|