In a sought after location, on an elevated escarpment overlooking the City Centre, this comfortable family home is bathed in sunshine from the ideal northerly aspect. The convenient position is an easy walk to the CBD, St. Augustine’s School, and Coffs Harbour Golf Course.
Built over two levels, the flexible floor plan offers various options for comfortable family living. The upper level includes three bedrooms, a family bathroom, kitchen, dining, lounge, and a generously proportioned sunroom which is also an excellent “work from home” opportunity.
Downstairs are two spacious rooms, suited to a media hub, teenage retreat, or guest accommodation.
• Late 60’s design with solid timber flooring available under carpeted living and bedrooms.
• Light filled throughout with a tranquil outlook over the back garden.
• Two bathrooms, one ready for a new owner to modernise to their own style.
• 4 air-conditioners, NBN, solar power.
• Easy access to a double carport.
• Side access.
• Generous storage area.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||262|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||47 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||216|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||44 %|