Set on an enviable north-facing homesite, this prestigious Diggers Beach home offers an uncompromising coastal lifestyle. The convenient location is a short stroll to popular Diggers Beach, and has access to Park Beach Plaza, and the Jetty precinct via the local internal road system.
Designed over two levels, the family friendly floor plan has five bedrooms and four bathrooms, including a private ground floor bedroom with ensuite. The spacious kitchen and dining area flows seamlessly to the light filled family room, with relaxing views over the pool, gardens and surrounding treescape.
Additional living space is provided with a formal lounge, and a mezzanine TV or reading nook which could also be a great kids study area.
• Generous oversized deck for family gatherings and entertaining, with views over the pool & garden.
• Immaculately landscaped gardens have been planned to minimise maintenance.
• Sunny Resort style pool area.
• Large 1,022m2 block.
• Double garage with internal access.
• Prestige location in an area of quality homes.
• Two bedrooms with ensuites, a three-way family bathroom, and a powder room.
• Smeg & Meile appliances in the well designed kitchen, which features stone bench tops and soft close drawers & doors.
• Plenty of storage.
This property is immaculately presented, and will undoubtedly tick all of the boxes on your wish list. Homes in this area are tightly held, and sell quickly when available, so don’t delay making an appointment for your private inspection.
NB: COVID-19 ‘Conditions of Entry’ apply at our property inspections, including the wearing of masks. These measures have been implemented to protect the health of our team, our clients and the wider community. We apologise for any inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||343|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||301|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|