Built with the quality and style you would expect from a builders own home, this fantastic residence offers comfortable living spaces for everyone in the family.
The flexible, dual occupancy styled floor plan will appeal to a large or extended family, and includes two bedrooms, a bathroom, and living spaces on each level.
The spacious home office is positioned at the side of the property and has a private, separate access. Equipped with built-ins, shelving, work and desk areas, this is perfect for a “work from home” operation, with additional storage at the rear of the garage for a home business requiring stock.
Entertaining is a pleasure, with a resort style pool, cabana, and spacious undercover alfresco dining at the back, and a sunny deck at the front.
Situated on an elevated north-facing block, the property has a tranquil leafy outlook, and is an easy stroll to the beach reserve at the end of the street. The 904m2 block has low maintenance gardens, garage/workshop, and has parking for additional vehicles, a caravan and boat.
• Sunny, light filled home designed to catch the ocean breeze.
• Well designed timber kitchen with granite bench tops.
• Solar power, solar heated pool (salt chlorinated).
• Spacious home office with separate access, which could be utilised as a 5th bedroom.
• Upstairs has two bedrooms, en-suite, and living room with kitchenette. Can be accessed separately, suited to Air BnB.
(Council Rates: $3,248.00 pa)
“NB: COVID-19 ‘Conditions of Entry’ apply at our property inspections. These measures have been implemented to protect the health of our team, our clients and the wider community. We apologise for any inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding.”
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?