Escape to a quiet and simple life in the picturesque Village of Glenreagh – roughly half an hour to the major cities of Coffs Harbour or Grafton, and a million miles from stress!
This immaculately presented, single level brick home sits on a 1,074m2 block, at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. The cosy open plan living area features lounge, dining, and family friendly spaces which flow to a large undercover “outdoor room”, providing excellent entertaining options, or just relax with a coffee and enjoy the outlook over the lush gardens and surrounding hills.
The well-appointed kitchen has gas cooking, a dishwasher and ample cupboard space. Three good sized bedrooms all have built-in robes and ceiling fans. The master bedroom adjoins a private powder room, and is positioned at the opposite end of the house to the family and guest bedrooms.
• Lock up garage, 7×4 metre shed and workshop.
• 3kw solar system, gas hot water and cooktop, air conditioned living spaces, cosy woodfire.
• Beautiful gardens include a myriad of fruit trees, including orange, mandarin, persimmons, lemon and mulberry, plus well planted vegetable plots.
• A very short stroll to primary and pre-schools, general store, bakers, and post office. Major shopping centres are located at Moonee, Coffs Harbour & Grafton.
• Catch up with the locals at the famous Golden Dog Hotel.
• Town water plus 3,000 litre water tank for gardens and grey water.
(Council Rates: $1,350.00 pa)
“NB: COVID-19 ‘Conditions of Entry’ apply at our property inspections. These measures have been implemented to protect the health of our team, our clients and the wider community. We apologise for any inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding.”
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|