Brilliantly optimising space, this stylish renovated 1970’s solid brick townhouse is an attractive oasis, ready for comfortable & low maintenance living with versatile and potential multi-purpose accommodation. Wake up to the sound of the birds in this beautifully updated town home which expands from its private, back courtyard directly onto Majors Bay Reserve. Spending time outside in the fresh air with limited sunlight is good for your health. This place is unique and amazing, come and inspect you will be impressed.
- Boutique complex in prestigious precinct, close to parks, cafes, shops & transport
- 3 bedrooms with built-ins with ensuite to the main bedroom
- Freshly painted through-out
- Newly laid carpet to all bedrooms
- Security screens for peace of mind
- Air conditioning in living area
- Well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Lock-up garage with combined laundry + storage
- New LED lighting
- Private North facing rear lawn area with direct access to the reserve and bay giving unlimited space
- Sorry no pets are allowed
For more information or to book an inspection call Alison Chang 0410 037 732 or 9736 3877
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details with Raine & Horne Concord.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||129|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||62|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|