An absolute delight, this substantial apartment enjoys a peaceful ground floor position with no common walls, expansive alfresco terraces and leafy bay glimpses. From its special setting in exclusive ‘Phillips Landing’ enjoy fresh interiors, resort amenities and walk to ferry convenience.
- Immaculately maintained and highly regarded garden community
- Level access ground floor garden apartment with intercom entry
- Inviting interiors boast fresh carpet and paint, spacious living and dining
- Sliders open the living out to the expansive terraces and easy care garden
- Bright modern kitchen, dishwasher, plantation shutters, reverse cycle a/c
- Three generous bedrooms all with built-in robes, master with an ensuite
- Internal laundry, double lock up garage and storage cage
- 232sqm approx. internal area
‘Phillips Landing’ offers an impressive array of resort amenities for its residents enjoyment including multiple pools, tennis courts, gymnasium, clubhouse and beautiful gardens. Its privileged bayside setting is just steps to bayside parks, bus and close to leading schools and golf.
Anthony Picasso 0450 122 995
Michael Carbone 0416 280 610
Joseph Lombardo 0421 749 644
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||123|
|Median Rental Price||$715 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||63|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|