Commanding a prime block with upper views that sweep over the city and Bridge, this cherished heirloom is cleverly designed for decades of family comfort. Behind the modest facade, the extended California Bungalow provides supreme accommodation with multiple living areas, spacious bedrooms and character finishes from both the 1930’s and 1960’s. Offering plenty of storage and parking, this wonderful home enjoys front and rear gardens that combined provide and abundance of lawn. Move right in, update interiors to match your style, or explore the potential of this spacious block, set in a premium family locale just 200m from Strathfield North Public and a few minutes’ walk from the station, plus the thriving village dining culture along Majors Bay Road.
- Cherished home available for first time in 35 years
- Fantastic block of 619sqm with 14.58m frontage (approx)
- Elegant period carpentry & high detailed ceilings
- Formal entertaining, separate family living zone
- Eat-in kitchen w/ updated appl, gas cooktop
- Sheltered deck admires garden & city glimpses
- Upper view across city skyline & Harbour Bridge
- Master with balcony & access to spa bathroom
- Walk to parks, golf, shops, cafes and bus/trains
Anthony Picasso 0450 122 995
MIchael Carbone 0416 280 610
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?