Delivering exceptional family sized buying within a popular lifestyle pocket, this bright, stylish and spacious apartment is a sure winner. It rests on the north-east rear corner of a quality complex with pool, a quick stroll to fine cafes, rail, bus and school.
- Top floor of the low-rise modern block with windows on three sides
- Smart contemporary floorboards, expansive living and dining rooms
- Superb wraparound alfresco balcony, gas kitchen, reverse cycle a/c
- Spacious bedrooms with robes, master suite with ensuite and balcony
- Internal laundry, intercom access, side-by-side double lock up garage
Boasting a solid double brick build and quality interiors it makes a perfect home or fine investment with excellent rental return. Its an easy stroll to The McDonald College and walking distance to popular Bakehouse Quarter and Olympic Park.
Contact Michael Carbone on 0416 280 610 & Anthony Picasso on 0450 122 995
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||28|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|