Approximately 4 min Walk to Ashfield Train Station is this “peaceful apartment” positioned in a quiet rear of the block. This gorgeous residence is a must to view, lightly renovated throughout to feature fresh light & clean interiors, tastefully finished and easily accessible to CBD Transportation. This well-appointed property is perfect for a first homeowner or smart new addition to an investor’s portfolio. Walking Distance to Ashfield restaurants and Shopping amenities. Surrounded by many of Ashfield’s finest Schools.
- Approx. 700m from Ashfield Mall in a well-maintained 1960’s block
- Within a short stroll to parklands and Ashfield bus & Ashfield train connections
- Functional kitchen with bright and airy open living spaces
- Approx 1km from the new Ashfield Aquatic Centre (10 min walk)
- 2 nicely sized bedrooms, plenty of natural light.
- Open plan living /dining area with large windows and lovely balcony.
- Super-Generous built-in in the Master Bedroom
- Approx. less than 1km from St Vincent’s Primary School, Ashfield Public School, Ashfield Boys High, Bethlehem College and De La Salle College Ashfield.
Strata $779 per qtr
Council $360 per qtr
Water $149 per qtr
Paul Aladjadjian 0423 200 800
Paul Milkovic 0402 420 666
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||82|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||266|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|