The sky’s the limit for re-imagining this charming classic Califonian bungalow, perfectly situated in Central Concord but equally handy to both Strathfield and Burwood shops and transport, and lying in wait for the next exciting chapter of its life as a family home which proudly showcases its art deco heritage.
- Outstanding curb appeal, lovely stucco/tuck-pointed gabled facade
- Large 493sqm block (approx) with sunny north east aspect, expansive lawn, Great bones, generous proportions, well preserved character touches: ornate ceilings, leadlight windows and tessellated veranda tiles
- Abundant potential for expansion, upper storey and rear deck, room for garage, pool (STCA)
- Bedroom with built-ins, elegant formal lounge with veranda access, sunroom, updated bathroom
- Stroll to Queen Elizabeth and Godard Parks, Majors Bay Road shops, cafes
Michael Carbone 0416 280 610
Anthony Picasso 0450 122 995
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?