In the heart of Mortlake, this well-presented and maintained 2 bedroom apartment offers a fantastic opportunity for investment or to live in.
Some of the great features of this apartment are:
- Transport, cafes, Mortlake Medical Practice, Palace Hotel, Supa IGA Breakfast Point, shops and more on your doorstep
- Have a walk on the beautiful Breakfast Point trail which boasts gorgeous water and city views
- You can take the Rivercat Ferry at the Cabarita Wharf which is a 15 to 20 minute walk, taking you to the City in about 30 minutes
- As a resident of the City of Canada Bay area you are allowed to get a parking permit at certain spots such as the Cabarita Wharf
- Low-density and low-rise building with only 25 apartments in the complex
- Dual access to the building from Tennyson Road (front) and Hilly Street (rear)
- Feel immersed in a lovely, caring and friendly community
- The kitchen offers a very clean aspect, stainless steel gas SMEG appliances, dishwasher and access to the balcony, which allows plenty of natural light.
- Open-plan design and spacious living/dining area with timber flooring
- Two big-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, the master bedroom with ensuite
- Ducted air-conditioning in living and the two bedrooms
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Two well-proportioned modern bathrooms with window. The second bathroom includes a bathtub
- One of the biggest secure car spaces in the building
- A private storage room right next to the car space
- A tranquil and relaxing common area with a leafy landscape
- Total size (on title) approx: 108sqm (Internal/balcony: 88sqm, Car Space: 18sqm, Storeroom: 2sqm)
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to secure this fantastic apartment!
Water rates: $177.12 per quarter
Council rates: $281.00 per quarter
Strata Levies: $1,177.25 per quarter
William Losch 0404 730 364