Embraced by lush low-maintenance semi-tropical gardens, this Hamptons-style home is immaculately presented and full of ambience, redefining contemporary cool with its premium inclusions and featuring a seamless interaction of stylish living/dining zones with superb alfresco spaces for entertaining to create an outstanding family haven.
- Fabulous street appeal in quiet sought-after pocket
- Handy to Ashfield shops, Canterbury Primary, Canterbury Boys High and prestigious Trinity Grammar
- Elegant lounge/dining flowing to undercover deck, travertine marble paved courtyard, grassed section, extra shaded area & freestanding office/studio
- BOSCH/SIENNA kitchen, soft close drawers, deep stone benchtops, jarrah floors
- All three bedrooms are double-sized with built-in robes, one with a ceiling fan and the other two with air conditioning and a study niche in one
- Chic bathrooms with frameless shower screens, monsoon shower nozzles
- Other major features are solid iron bark floors throughout and air conditioning
This neighbourhood is in a quiet sought-after pocket in a real estate hot spot, handy to Woolworths, Aldi, Ashfield Shopping Centre, Canterbury primary, Canterbury Girls High, Canterbury Boys High and the prestigious Trinity Grammar plus a 5 minute walk to Canterbury Train Station.
Anthony Picasso 0450 122 995
Michael Carbone 0416 280 610
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?