Centred around leafy streets, community parks, prestige schools, exotic food and a dynamic cultural mix, Strathfield is all about lifestyle. Metres away, Strathfield Plaza and the Boulevard dining quarter put tastes and flavours along with daily essentials, supermarkets and grocers at your doorstep. Nearby, sample the charming Bakehouse Quarter’s array of restaurants, cafes and stores. Shop the major brands or catch a movie at Burwood Westfield. Close by there’s tennis, golf and all the events and amusements of Sydney Olympic Park. Or for a change of pace, stroll to beautiful Burwood Park for an ideal green urban escape. Families will appreciate Strathfield’s reputation for excellent schools including Santa Sabina, Trinity Grammar and Strathfield Girls High to name a few.
- Two bedrooms with study nook
- Main bedroom has ensuite
- Well appointed gas kitchen with AEG stainless steel appliances plus a semi integrated dishwasher
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Spacious courtyard with open outlook
- Ducted air conditioning, basement parking, intercom, lift facilities
- Secured allocated car space x 1 plus storage cage
- Merely steps to Strathfield Station and amenities
- Pets will be considered upon application
For more information or to book an inspection call Nathalie Estrella 0416 667 380 or 9736 3877.
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details with Raine & Horne Concord.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||169|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||179|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|