Tightly held, this treasured bungalow sits high-side in a sought-after pocket boasting fine traditional features and refreshed interiors that are bright and welcoming. It sits on a northerly facing 588.1sqm block presenting an exciting opportunity to renovate or replace (STCA) and create a forever home.
- Extremely tightly held by the one family for over sixty years
- Solid full brick home with timber floors and high ornate ceilings
- Spacious lounge room with fireplace, separate formal dining
- Plate rails, neat and tidy original eat-in kitchen with gas cooktop
- Three good-sized bedrooms, interiors have been freshly painted
- Central bathroom, single carport plus additional off street parking
By foot its just a few easy steps to the expansive grounds of the Dame Edith Walker Reserve, bus services, Majors Bay reserve and village shops. Its also just moments to Concord West Public School and the rail.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|