Partially updated, this double brick Californian bungalow is rich in art deco character and exceptionally comfortable, with great bones, and offers remarkable scope either for renovation or site redevelopment (STCA) in this highly desirable Central Concord enclave.
- Sunny level 449sqm land parcel (approx), potential to open out rear section for family living with deck/extension, landscaping and pool (STCA)
- Freshly painted interiors, updated kitchen, separate dining area, large bedrooms, one with built-ins, lock-up garage
- Captivating facade, leadlight windows, original ornate ceilings, Baltic pine floors, tessellated garden path and front veranda, fireplaces
- Handy to Majors Bay Rd shops, cafes, parks, station, primary/high schools
- An outstanding opportunity to acquire a substantial property in a sought-after location
Available for inspection by pre-booked appointment
Anthony Picasso 0450 122 995
Michael Carbone 0416 280 610
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?