Restored, renovated and extended to perfection with flair and imagination, this gracious California-style family home boasts a large frontage and centrally located.
- Embraced by cottage gardens teaming with native shrubs and flowers
- Stylish interiors, welcoming ambience, contemporary functionality
- Period charm, marble fireplaces, patterned ceilings, lead lights, kauri floors
- Gourmet, stainless steel Euro kitchen, chic ensuite & main bathroom
- Formal lounge, huge friendly dining/family living zone, indoor/alfresco flow
- Second Lounge/4th Bedroom
- Bonus Study extending the size of the property
- Sun-soaked L-shaped deck, private child friendly easy care lawn
- Whisper quiet blissful setting in prestige tree-lined pocket
- Convenient to CBD transport, Majors Bay Road village shops and parks
For more information or to book an inspection call Alison Chang 0410 037 732 or 9736 3877
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details with Raine & Horne Concord.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||126|
|Median Rental Price||$723 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||61|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|