Designed by award-winning architects Bates Smart and located in the exclusive landmark Bosco development, this stunning oversized two-bedroom apartment is designed for easy living and relaxed entertaining. Beautifully presented and impeccably appointed, this sophisticated residence’s welcoming interiors include spacious sun soaked open-plan living and dining areas which flow seamlessly out to a large alfresco balcony with water views over Chicken Hen Bay. Conveniently located in close proximity to the water’s edge, Five Dock Shopping village, an array of quality cafes and restaurants and glorious waterfront walkways. This home offers an appealing lifestyle choice, making this a not-to-be-missed opportunity!
- Landscaped garden entry with level lift access
- Two double bedrooms with built-in robes
- Two designer Parisi appointed bathrooms, master with ensuite
- Open plan living and dining featuring lime washed Oak flooring
- Caesarstone island kitchen, integrated SMEG gas appliances and dishwasher
- Internal laundry, extensive built-in storage, ducted reverse cycle air throughout
- Large windows maximise light and airflow
- Secure undercover parking and storage cage with easy lift access
- Gas bayonet outlets/BBQ, video intercom, NBN connection available
- Only 9km to the CBD with buses at your doorstep. Close proximity to Abbotsford ferry service and the proposed Five Dock Metro Station
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK AN INSPECTION PLEASE CALL JOHN THAI 0404 433 780 OR 02 9736 3877.
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details with Raine & Horne Concord.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||62|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|