A magic bay and parkside setting provides a mesmerising backdrop for this appealing family home. Beautifully built, it’s perfectly aspected to capture the crystalline bay views and delivers an exceptional floor plan with superb indoor and outdoor living, versatile spaces and a pool.
- Full brick and concrete build, bright interiors, stylish tiled floors
- Expansive living, large dining, covered alfresco terrace with views
- Gourmet stone topped island kitchen with a breakfast bench
- Ducted a/c, lower level with second entry, large family room
- Large pool, home office with external access from the rear lane
- Five generous bedrooms, most with robes, large main bathroom
- Master with ensuite and walk-in robe/dressing room, ample storage
- Gated rear access to the carport and ample off street parking
Boasting dual street access and a second entrance to the lower level, there are options aplenty with this home. It has the perfect home office setup or could easily accommodate the in-laws or extended family. The kids will love the adjacent park and its an easy stroll to The Bay Run, Birkenhead Point shopping, bus services and Drummoyne Public School.
Contact Anthony Picasso 0450 122 995 & Michael Carbone 0416 280 610 & Paul Pettenon 0411 180 290
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||79|
|Median Rental Price||$795 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||114|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|