Presiding over a wonderful land holding on one of Concord’s best streets, this vintage home holds unbridled potential to renovate or replace (STCA). Due north facing, its presented in tidy condition offering the opportunity to move straight in whilst planning is underway..
- Neat and tidy single level home, filled with natural light
- Spacious lounge, large separate dining, tidy eat-in kitchen
- Rear alfresco terrace, level lawns, garage with workshop
- Three good-sized bedrooms include the generous master
- Central bathroom, laundry with powder room, two sheds
Its setting is so sought after being an easy stroll to the bus, the vibrant village shops and cafes, golf course, Strathfield North Public School and parks.
Anthony Picasso 0450 122 995
Michael Carbone 0416 280 610
Joseph Lombardo 0421 749 644
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||126|
|Median Rental Price||$755 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||62|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|