Commanding a ground floor position flooded with northerly light, this wonderful apartment impresses with abundant living space and access to resort-style facilities. Embrace a peaceful lifestyle set deep in a landscaped complex offering beautiful gardens and a pool right outside, with Bayview Park, the ferry wharf and foreshore strolls all just metres from the entrance. Neatly presented in original condition, this home represents exceptional value in an award-winning complex of absolute tranquillity that’s just minutes from schools and shopping villages.
- Treasured home available for first time in 11 years
- Peaceful setting deep in complex, faces north
- Full brick design, spacious living and dining area
- Huge wraparound terrace right next to the pool
- Neat kitchen has electric stovetop, ample storage
- All beds have mirrored built-in robes, master has ensuite
- Tidy original bathrooms include main with bath
- Internal laundry, secure side-by-side parking
- Tennis courts, gym, in/outdoor pools, meeting room
Strata report readily available for this property.
Anthony Picasso 0450 122 995
Michael Carbone 0416 280 610
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||126|
|Median Rental Price||$723 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||61|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|