This historic 1911 Federation residence is a refined home of grace and distinction combining flowing interiors, sunlit outdoor areas and many discreet sophisticated additions and a seamlessly complementary blend of immaculately preserved and restored period details
- Stunning contemporary finishes create a consummate family home, a paradise for families and entertainers
- Exquisite symmetrical faade, a formal lounge and separate dining divided by sliding glass doors
- Gourmet kitchen with extra deep marble 550mm benchtops, top-of-the-range stainless steel Ilve gas range and breakfast bar adjoining a casual living area
- Three double bedrooms with built-in robes and chic black and white bathroom with spa bath and frameless shower recess
- Upstairs parents’ retreat with bedroom, double-sized dressing room, ensuite, adjacent super-sized sitting room and office/study
- Pool and rear garden accessed via an undercover deck.
- Travertine marble and spotted gum floors, high end upstairs carpets.
-Period details comprise original fireplace with surrounds, cedar architraves, leadlight windows and richly decorated ceilings
- Granny flat occupying a matching free-standing building with bull-nosed veranda and containing open-plan bedroom with built-ins, kitchen and bathroom with adjacent living area
- Quiet street locality in the Concord/Mortlake border near IGA supermarket, fine dining zone, Breakfast Point/Majors Bay foreshore and Mortlake Primary School.
Contact Paul Milkovic on 0402 420 666
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||116|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$448 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|