Designed to take full advantage of its coveted peninsula setting, this bungalow has been transformed to create a luxury family retreat with immediate wow’ factor. Brimming with high end extras, its practical, versatile and beautiful and sure to impress.
- Traditional front porch, timber and bamboo flooring, high ceilings
- Intimate lounge room with gas fireplace, guest suite with ensuite
- Sprawling and open plan living and dining with home cinema fit out
- Deluxe stone wrapped gourmet gas kitchen with quality appliances
- Rear terrace and lawns, glass wrapped heated pool with spa jets
- Separate studio with kitchenette and bath, double lock up garage
- Upper level TV or family room, spacious bedrooms with robes
- Luxury master retreat with terrace, walk-in robes and ensuite
- Romantic main bathroom, spa bathroom with laundry, ducted a/c
- Abundant storage including attic storage, Bose surround sound
- Ducted vacuum system, striking designer lighting throughout
Positioned on the quiet end of Great North Road, it enjoys a location to be envied, resting an easy stroll to the ferry wharf and bayside park, enjoying the bus almost on its doorstep and easy walking distance to the fabulous village cafes and shops. It’s also only a quick drive to Abbotsford Public School and All Hallows Catholic Primary School.
Contact Michael Carbone on 0416 280 610 & Anthony Picasso on 0450 122 995
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$805 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||56|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|