Rare opportunity to secure one of the best penthouse style apartments offering ultimate sophistication and sublime living in the vibrant hub of Shepherds Bay, Meadowbank for the privileged few only! This exclusive, top floor apartment features enormous indoor & outdoor open space entertainment areas with supreme water and city views from a wrap-around alfresco terrace. With approx. 182sqm on title, this apartment is set to impress the most discerning buyer from the moment you walk in.
Convenience is the key with ferry, train, bus all moments away. Cafes, the Village Plaza and restaurants all at your doorstep. This apartment has been meticulously preserved & loved in near new condition.
- Enormous open plan living and dining area flowing seamlessly onto an oversized entertainers outdoor terrace with sweeping panoramic city & water views
- Spacious proportions throughout with high ceilings and abundance of natural light
- Three well-appointed bedrooms all fitted with built-in wardrobes and sunny aspect, master with luxury ensuite
- Gourmet European kitchen with stone benchtops, 5-burner gas cook top & lots of internal storage
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, double glazed external windows and glass doors, NBN connected.
- Separate laundry room
- 4 secured underground car spaces and a separate exclusive locked storage cage
- Short walk to Meadowbank train & bus station, ferry wharf, Meadowbank TAFE and river side parks.
- Located above Shepherds Bay Village Plaza, offering essentials such as supermarket, post office, medical services, child care facility, restaurants, cafe and lots more.
- Just minutes away are the prominent Sydney Olympic Park, Rhodes Shopping Centre and Top Ryde Shopping Centre, short commute to North Ryde Business Park and Macquarie Shopping Centre.
- Within easy access are the arterial motorways of M2, M4 & M5 providing quick access to all points of greater Sydney.
- In the school catchment for Meadowbank Public School
Contact Paul Milkovic 0402 420 666
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||86|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|