A light-filled apartment with bags of personality has been beautifully enhanced and offers an enticing opportunity for first time buyers to gain a foothold in one of Sydney’s most prestigious and exciting lifestyle hubs and a great community spirit.
- Strata $730.00 pq approx.
- Attractive complex, just three years old, low strata fees, music to the ears of savvy investors
- Charming immaculate interiors, sunny, north west facing balcony
- Stone bench kitchen with stainless steel range and breakfast bar
- Mirrored built-ins, separate laundry, security car space, storage
- Access to a fabulous of Olympic Park sporting facilities, foreshore walks, Rhodes shopping, cafes, fast CBD trains
Contact Paul Aladjadjian on 0423 200 800
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||2|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||283|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
Melrose Park Public School
|110 Wharf Road Melrose Park NSW 2114||Primary||Government||1.22 km|
|SEDA College - Sydney Olympic Park Campus||1 Jamieson Street Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127||Secondary||Non-Government||1.56 km|
Concord West Public School
|368-378 Concord Road Concord West NSW 2138||Primary||Government||1.91 km|
Rydalmere East Public School
|39 Spurway Street Ermington NSW 2115||Primary||Government||1.96 km|
West Ryde Public School
|1-15 Mons Avenue West Ryde NSW 2114||Primary||Government||1.97 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.