SOLD by Christian Leung
The property is being sold by the Trustee of the Bankrupt Estate.
Positioned high within the Huxley North building in the sleepy heart of Rhodes, this dual level apartment offers wonderful buying. Light filled and substantial with a due north aspect and bay cameos from its balcony, there is scope to add value in a prime walk to rail and shops setting.
- Attractive security block with lift access, two level design
- Bright interiors, dual aspect, spacious living and dining, a/c
- Large balcony scaled for entertaining with bay cameos
- Two bedrooms – one on each level both with built-in robes
- Master with ensuite, built-in study nook, European laundry
- Secure basement car space, storage cage, refresh and profit
Peaceful and quiet with tranquil views at the rear over the established courtyard gardens, this apartment scores highly on lifestyle. Its an easy stroll to the transport hub including the bus, a fine selection of local cafes and shops, bayside parks and Rhodes Waterside.
Contact Christian Leung on 0423 555 162 & Jessy Antaky on 0406 082 300
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||201|
|Median Rental Price||$653 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|