Tucked away in a discreet yet ultra convenient street, this charming semi-detached home has great curb appeal with a smiling faade and is a light-filled easy-care home with signature finishes and tasteful updates.
- Front courtyard and charming sunny private rear deck and garden
- Brick interiors, original Baltic pine timber floors, bedroom built-in robes
- Contemporary kitchen and gleaming bathroom with frameless shower
- Wide quiet leafy family-friendly street near Norton St shops, transport, Leichhardt Primary and Kegworth St schools
- Perfect as is but with plenty of scope to tweak to reflect your own taste
Contact Mario Mazzeo on 0414 743 232 or Joe Lombardo on 0421 749 644.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||177|
|Median Rental Price||$800 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||90|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|