With respect to the government’s easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method. Please contact the listing agents for more information.
This chic renovated bungalow home has been modernised to create immense appeal for functional family living whilst retaining its original character. Set on a double fronted block in a highly desirable and quiet location it is only a short walk to Majors Bay Road shops and cafes, the bay, and easily accessible transport.
- Fully renovated with state of the art finishes
- Ready to move in and enjoy right away
- High ceilings, oak timber floorboards
- Modern kitchen, ample storage & s/s appliances
- Modern bathroom with additional water closet
- 3 double bedrooms with custom built joinery wardrobes
- Open plan layout with combined lounge/dining area
- Flowing onto covered outdoor entertaining area
- Landscaped yard with travertine stone finishes
- Overlooking a sparking in-ground pool
- Wide driveway to carport and lock-up garage converted to studio and workshop
- Positioned in a whisper quiet, family friendly cul-de-sac street
Michael Carbone 0416 280 610
Anthony Picasso 0450 122 995
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?