Pet Friendly – great location !!
Located in a sought-after location close to the very heart of Concord, walking distance to all the shopping and amenities along Majors Bay Road, it offers excellent space and flexibility with lots of room for the family. It is very quietly positioned in a small cul-de-sac that is walking distance to North Strathfield train station, a choice of parklands and the area’s quality schools.
- Three good-sized bedrooms plus a large sunroom at the rear
- Separate lounge room, dining area plus a neat and tidy kitchen
- An expansive backyard features a private
- Lock-up garage, good storage plus extra driveway parking
- Pets friendly
- Lease to be offered until January/February 2020 only
For more information or to book an inspection please call John Thai 0404 433 780 or email at [email protected]
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details with Raine & Horne Concord.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||86|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|