3 Bedroom Resort Style Living in Waterfront Complex
Enjoy living the holiday lifestyle 20 minutes from the Sydney CBD with this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom & double car lock-up garage garden apartment. The property features a huge outdoor living space – a courtyard with a generous North-facing private garden and covered entertainment area. Internal features include a modern kitchen , steam cleaned carpets and security screens throughout.
Part of the popular Phillips Landing complex on picturesque Canada Bay the property has access to two large swimming pools, tennis court, sauna, gym, and lush gardens. The apartment is spacious and would suit a young professional couple or family. Close to the bustling Majors Bay Road, Concord, Five Dock and Rhodes Shopping Centre, transport links and close proximity to local schools. Metres to the water combined with deluxe open plan interiors & two outdoor entertaining areas for a superb indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
- Double brick building of only 12 and with security access
- Spacious living/dining flows to the entertainers’ courtyard
- Bedrooms have built-in robes with an ensuite to master
- Modern kitchen, full bathroom and separate internal laundry
- Caged double garage in security basement & Low maintenance garden
- Buses at door to CBD, Burwood shopping, cafes and schools
- Sensational resort facilities including two gated swimming pools
- Moments to Bayview Park and ferry wharf on Canada Bay
- Professionally cleaned, no pets
For more information or to book an inspection call Annabel Woo 0424 772 733.
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details with Raine & Horne Concord.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||129|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||62|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|