This mid-century family treasure enjoys a perfect setting in a quality street basking in a sunny N/E aspect and resting on a level 567sqm block. Held for decades, its neat and tidy presentation provides exciting options. Enjoy as is or use the solid double brick base for a stylish renovation or extension.
- High ceilings throughout, easy care tiled flooring
- Spacious lounge, separate dining, vintage kitchen
- Separate wing with 2nd eat-in kitchen and adjoining bedroom could become accommodation for the in-laws
- Four large bedrooms, two neat and tidy bathrooms
- Rear alfresco terrace, outside toilet, level backyard
- Over-sized garage, storage, shed, off street parking
Locations don’t come much better than one enjoyed by this home being within strolling distance of both Concord Public and Concord High Schools, bus services, beautiful parklands including bayside, Massey Park Golf and Majors Bay Road’s wealth of shops and eateries.
Contact Paul Aladjadjian on 0423 200 800