Nestled quiet and private in one of Concord’s most famous tree lined Avenue backing onto the lush green fairways of Concord Golf Course, this warming family home with a very practical floor plan is the perfect blend of classic style and relaxed living. Play Golf on the weekend or have it easy and take a stroll with your kids to school.
- 4 Bedrooms with built-in robes in three of them
- Private leafy outlook over the 17th Hole at Concord’s Golf Club
- Floorboards throughout home
- Modern kitchen with new appliances
- Modern bathroom with combined bath and shower.
- Large, separate living and dining areas
- 1 Car garage behind long driveway
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details with Raine & Horne Concord.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||83|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||39|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|