This bright and spacious apartment represents an ideal chance to buy into a great Ashfield location with excellent lifestyle convenience. Immediately appealing thanks to its quiet position at the rear of the building, it is ideally situated within strolling distance to Ashfield Park and city buses, as well as all of Summer Hill’s village amenities. It is presented in top condition!
- Quietly set on the first floor at the rear of a security complex
- Generous open layout featuring polished timber flooring
- Well-appointed kitchen with quality fittings and dishwasher
- Private and sunlit balcony capturing tranquil leafy outlooks
- Two double bedrooms, full bathroom and internal laundry
- Carport on title, air-conditioning and intercom entrance
- Walk to major shops and train station plus Haberfield dining
For more information or to book an inspection call Annabel Woo 0424 772 733 or 9736 3877.
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details with Raine & Horne Concord.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||98|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||321|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|