This captivating two-level apartment is set in the truly iconic ‘Nuovo’ security complex which has re-defined apartment/townhouse living in one of the Inner West’s real estate hot-spots and will impress first time buyers, young families, sophisticated urbanites and savvy investors hoping to capitalise on strong rental returns and low vacancy rates.
Fresh, contemporary and stylish, the dual level floor plan is within footsteps to Five Dock’s popular main shopping with cafes, restaurants, award-winning delis, patisseries and fresh food shops whilst also being convenient to waterfront parkland and easy access to Leichhardt, Balmain and the City. Positioned to capture an unparalleled lifestyle of pure convenience, this dual-level apartment exudes impressive house-like proportions, leafy garden outlooks and stylish appointments across its two sun-washed levels.
- Largest and most desirably located apartment in the building
- Open plan living flows out to a large sunny entertainer’s balcony and overlooks tranquil tropical garden.
- Stainless steel stone kitchen, gas appliances, two chic bathrooms, one ensuite and full size main bathroom.
- Main bedroom with ensuite, built in wardrobes to both bedrooms
- Split level air conditioning throughout, internal laundry
- Two secure car spaces plus a private store room
- Walk to future Five Dock Metro Station, dining options, parks and buses
First Floor – 44sqm
Second Floor – 51sqm
Car spaces – 33sqm
Storage – 2sqm
Total – 130sqm
Council – $295 per qtr
Water – $157 per qtr
Strata – $1,977 per qtr
Anthony Picasso 0450 122 995
Michael Carbone 0416 280 610
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||100|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|