This immaculately presented brick home situated in a sought-after quiet street surrounded by established gardens. Ideal for the growing family or investor your options are many. In addition to the main house a rear free standing 2-bedroom studio is ideal for your extended family along with countless options. Boasting well-proportioned room sizes, high ceilings, airconditioning and security alarm. The condition of this property is A1 throughout and offers huge potential.
• 4 bedroom main house with oversized rooms, polished floor entry, high ceilings
• Timber kitchen with granite benchtops and quality appliances
• 2 updated bathrooms, separate shower and bath in main
• Huge under house storage area with provision for a workshop plus double garage
• 2 bedroom studio, self contained with bathroom and kitchenette, combined living area.
• Ideal location, walking distance to schools, shops, parks and public transport. Also a moments drive to Blacktown Hospital, Westpoint shopping centre and Blacktown Station.
For more information or to book an inspection call Annabel Woo 0424 772 733 or 9736 3877.
NEXT PRIVATE INSPECTION ON SATURDAY- BOOK FROM 11AM to 12PM
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details with Raine & Horne Concord, Strathfield.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||498|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||302|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|