Are you a discerning buyer who demands nothing but the best? Do you require an expansive residence for family living or entertaining? Is a prime location in an estate renowned for its relaxed lifestyle what you’ve been searching for? If so then look no further, 10 Eolo Lane is an absolute must for you to inspect.
Located in a secluded section of the Coomera Waters Estate, this luxury split level masterpiece has been crafted to an incredibly high standard and offers unsurpassed quality throughout. With a classic, elegant aesthetic, this property instantly evokes a feeling of grandeur as you step through one of the estates finest residences. Rarely are so many sought after inclusions incorporated into one property, some of these features include;
• 5 King sized bedrooms.
• Main suite including parents retreat and walk-in dressing room.
• Generous open plan layout with high ceilings throughout.
• 3 luxurious bathrooms with double sink, floor to ceiling tiles and stone benches.
• Chandeliers in main foyer & staircase.
• Security alarm system.
• Daikin 3 phase ducted air conditioning.
• Ceiling fans in all rooms.
• 3 screen video intercom system.
• Energy efficient LED lighting throughout.
• All windows feature plantation shutters & tinted glass.
• Central courtyard entertaining area with water feature.
• Double garage with ground & polished floor and internal access.
• Gourmet kitchen with top quality finishes & appliances.
• Butlers pantry with generous storage.
• Insinkerator waste disposal.
• Power surge protection.
• 100% wool Cavalier carpets with 5-Star underlay.
• Shade sails over key exterior areas.
• Remote controlled electric alfresco blind.
• Low maintenance outdoor areas featuring artificial lawn.
• Garden shed with lighting.
Eolo Lane is located in a secluded section of Coomera Waters that’s perfectly positioned amongst great family park areas and amazing walking trails for everyday use. Features of this estate include an Eco-friendly, 17 hectare tidal lake and 24 kms of nature trails; 24 hour on-site security; A stunning 70 berth marina and Waterfront Tavern, Restaurants, Cafe, IGA plus other services; Two resident only recreational centres with fully equipped gyms, pools, full sized tennis courts, BBQ’s and function facilities; On the doorstep to the Broadwater and a short distance across the river from Sanctuary Cove; Easy access to boat ramps for weekends on the water and Natural Gas services are available in this estate. With all of this on offer it’s easy to understand why Coomera Waters is quickly gaining a reputation as a lifestyle destination.
The greater Coomera area is seeing an unprecedented amount of infrastructure development including the recently opened Westfield Coomera Town Centre, this is a major addition to our area which offers over 59,000 square metres of shopping with approximately 140 shops including a dining precinct and movie theatres.
Contact us now to arrange an inspection.