Inspections by appointment, contact Jasmin Turpin on 0438 739 716 to arrange.
Do you have teenagers in need of a retreat? In need of a small business space? Have older children that haven’t quite left the nest? or need a granny flat for the extended family member?
Then look no further, this home has so many opportunities and is perfect for the large multi-generational family, those that would Air B’n’B short stays or simply those that work from home and want their own space that is separate from the house. This immaculate modern home offers a conjoint private access granny flat with a kitchenette and ensuite while the main house boasts 4 large bedrooms, a spacious kitchen with gas cooking, an internal laundry room and an overly generous entertaining area.
Outstanding features include:
• Self-contained studio flat offering:
- Private access with lockable gate
- Big room with mounted television and ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Security screens
- Kitchenet with sink, mini-fridge space, microwave pigeonhole and storage
- Modern ensuite with shower, toilet, vanity & basin
- Concrete patio
- Outdoor sensor lights
- Power points with USB ports
• Four big bedrooms with ceiling fans & mirror built-in robes
• Main bathroom featuring big mirror with additional storage, shower & bathtub
• Separate toilet with additional storage cupboard & PowerPoint for night light
• Modern kitchen offering plenty of bench space & cupboards, stainless steel appliances, microwave pigeonhole, gas cooktop and double basin sink
• Open plan tiled living area with linen storage cupboard
• Great alfresco space with additional undercover clothesline & wire lines
• Low maintenance yard with shade sail hooks installed & concrete path surrounding property
• Internal laundry with additional storage and back door access to the clothesline
• 5kw Solar system
• Instant & continuous gas hot water
• Outdoor sensor lights
• Tinted windows & security screens throughout
• Security Cameras
• Attic storage with built-in ladder access from garage
• Water tank (disconnected but the facility is available)
• Double Door shed
• Double lock up garage with wide front driveway offering additional three car parks
• Walking distance to Picnic Creek State School
• Built-in 2007
• Situated on 439m2 Block
Be quick to discover the amazing opportunity here. Positioned on the doorstep of unsurpassed growth, this amazing property will allow easy access to the facilities that Coomera is now getting a great reputation for, such as an unprecedented amount of infrastructure being added including the Westfield Coomera Town Centre – further information here – https://www.westfield.com.au/coomera. This is a major addition to our area now open is offering over a 59,000 square meters shopping site with approximately 140 shops, including a dining precinct and movie theatres.
Picnic Creek State School & Foxwell State High School is only a few minutes from your front door, your family will enjoy the ease of living – no more long line-ups at school drop-off. This area is quickly becoming the growth spot of the Gold Coast and the position is hard to beat.
Pick up the phone and book an inspection with Jasmin Turpin today to avoid missing out.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||407|
|Median Rental Price||$660 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||47 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||100|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||51 %|