What a place to call home, unfolding over two levels this luxurious residence embraces the notion of indoor and outdoor living. Efficient by design with clean lines and contemporary touches this 406sqm family home maximizes space, light, and quality. On the doorstep of Coomera Waters, this spacious four-bedroom, the four-bathroom residence offers plenty of space to live, entertain and relax.
The gourmet kitchen features striking black forest gold granite benchtops which are the hub of the home and will be the centre of your entertaining. The free-flowing floorplan and multiple living areas are perfect for the family looking to enjoy life in privacy.
Three bedrooms are located on the upper level of the home including the master bedroom suite, which is a contemporary haven that spans out onto a private deck. Offering the ultimate parents retreat with a spacious walk-in robe and ensuite with a claw foot bath. The fourth bedroom which is located on the ground floor features an ensuite and walk-in robe – perfect for a teenagers retreat.
Features include – Ground floor
• Grand entrance with remarkably high ceilings
• Gourmet kitchen with butlers pantry
• Ilve Large Oven plus steam oven & Induction 900mm cooktop
• Ilve Fitted Microwave & Dishwasher
• Kitchen with a black forest gold granite stone benchtop
• Sunken lounge with fireplace perfect for movie nights
• Formal dining room with amazing views
• Guest bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Crema Marfil porcelain tiles throughout
• Great work from a home office with bamboo floors
• Alfresco area paved in travertine
Upstairs features include
• Huge master suite with amazing walk-in robe
• Master ensuite with light & dark Pietra grey porcelain tiles
• Feature Shower with open bush & water views in Master ensuite
• Fantasy white Marble vanity tops
• Feature claw foot bath in master ensuite with views
• The Master suite also features a private balcony
• Kids retreat area
• 2 other bedrooms both with built-in cupboards & ceiling fans
• Luxurious main bathroom
• Laundry chute down to the laundry
• The large outdoor entertaining area adjacent to the pool paved with Travertine
• Double car garage with room for a third vehicle & drive through access
• Solar panels 12KW – no bills
• Ceiling fans throughout
• 42 Ounce closed-loop wool carpet on premium underlay
• Pool with water feature
• Fully walled & fenced flat rear yard
• 921sqm block
• Only one neighbor
• Circular driveway – easy access
• Property backs onto a nature reserve
• Ducted reverse cycle aircon – controlled with My Air App
• Block out blinds
Other features of this estate are – Eco-friendly, 17-hectare tidal lake and 24 km of nature trails; 24-hour on-site security; A stunning 70 berth marina and Waterfront Tavern, restaurant, cafe, IGA plus other services; Two resident-only recreational centers with fully equipped gyms, pools, full-size tennis courts, BBQ’s and function facilities; On the doorstep to the Broadwater and across the river from Sanctuary Cove; Easy access to boat ramps for weekends on the water; Natural Gas & Fibre Optic services available in this Estate.
The Coomera area is seeing an unprecedented amount of infrastructure being added including the Westfield Coomera Town Centre. This is a major addition to our area and offers over a 59,000 square meters shopping site with approximately 140 shops, including a dining precinct and movie theatres.
Recent news includes improvement to the Coomera City Marina and the New Public State High School " Foxwell Road High School" for Coomera is helping shape our suburb to an extremely desirable location for families on the Gold Coast.