Calling all first home buyers, families & investors, this modern house nestled in Genesis Estate will steal your heart. Enjoy Genesis Estates’ recreational club & serine lifestyle whilst being just a short drive from local amenities, schools, and developments. You will adore the stunning skyline views of Surfers Paradise, backing onto a local park with a leafy outlook, great backyard space, large open plan living & dining, modern kitchen with stone benches, air conditioning, study nook & so much more.
• Big master suite featuring skyline views of Surfers Paradise City, a walk-in robe & modern ensuite featuring stone vanity, exhaust fan, toilet & shower
• Three additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobe with cabinetry & single mirror door
• Big stone benchtop kitchen, with plenty of storage
• Great backyard space
• Alfresco looking into bush outlook
• Open plan living & dining
• Air conditioning
• Powder room downstairs
• Additional storage under stairs
• Laundry within the garage
• Upstairs study nook
• Main bathroom upstairs with stone vanity, big mirror, exhaust fan, deep bath tub & shower
• Separate toilet upstairs
• Roller blinds throughout
• Ceiling fans throughout
• LED lights throughout
• Small shed
• Side gate access
• Up to date smoke alarms
• Double lock-up garage
• 283m2 Block Size
• Walking distance to playground local park
• Within Genesis Estate Body Corporate
• Built-in 2010
“Genesis” Estate blends eco-sensitive design and smart thinking to create a relaxed living environment focused on the pillars of Community, sustainability innovation, location, and healthy living. Perfectly positioned in the heart of Australia’s Fastest growing Corridor, it encompasses 76 ha of parkland living, including 15 ha of wooded open space, walkways, and waterways, and will be home to over 700 families.
The gymnasium is a haven for those who really like to get active. The pool, with its dedicated 25m lap lanes and recreation swimming area, caters for all. But if you would rather unwind, relaxing on the club terrace or on the resort furniture by the pool is the place to be.
To make life even more convenient, a business center provides you with facilities to use as an extension of your home – for work or study – saving you precious time for the fun things in life, like making use of the cinema in the club room. The beautiful backdrop of lakes and parklands will also ensure Synergy plays host to many community gatherings and social functions.
Pick up the phone and book an inspection with Jasmin Turpin today to avoid missing out, as this property will not last long!