Enjoy the benefits of building without the wait! This amazing 4-bedroom home is perfect for those looking for a new home ready to move into for 2020. Discover the benefits of living in Coomera Foreshore with the ease of access to the best of Northern Gold Coast. Your family will appreciate the separate living areas and this home lays out a great blank canvas for you to make it your own. Brand new and ready – No need to deal with the dramas of new builds.
Other outstanding features include:
• 4 bedrooms
• Master bedroom with en-suite & walk-in robe
• Corner position
• Double lock-up garage
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Spacious living areas with feature wind out windows
• Kithchen with walk in panty & dishwasher.
• Land area 439m2
Coomera Foreshore is positioned in the Northern Suburbs of the Gold Coast in Coomera and is located in the middle of the booming suburb of Coomera. Nestled near the water this estate is perfect for young families that appreciate the ease and convince for both schoolings during the week and access to some of the best waterway and entertainment the gold coast has to offer over the weekends.
Additional features include:
• Walking distance to Coomera East shopping centre including Woolworths and cafes
• Ease of public transport
• Close proximity to Foxwell High School – opening 2020
• Only a few minutes away from the Coomera Westfield Shopping Centre
• Easy access to the M1 highway & Coomera train station for the daily commute to Brisbane or Coolangatta.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||585|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||151|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|