Situated across from a nature reserve in the heart of Coomera, this family home is just a short walk from local shops, schools, parks, and amenities. This house is overflowing with character waiting to be brought to its hidden potential, with a spacious open plan layout and outdoor entertaining space it is the perfect opportunity for first home buyers, investors, and families.
Outstanding features include:
• Huge Master Bedroom offering a walk-in robe & ensuite with stone vanity and big shower
• Three additional bedrooms with built-in robes
• Bright kitchen with wide window above the sink, stone benchtops, electric cooktop, plenty of cupboard space, plumbed fridge space, and a small breakfast bar
• Room for side access for a trailer or jet ski
• Carpeted lounge with split system air conditioning
• Outdoor Alfresco perfect for entertaining
• Main bathroom offering bath and shower with stone vanity and skylight for extra natural light
• Separate toilet
• Internal laundry with additional linen storage
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Water Tank
• Built in 2006
• Situated on 460m2 block
• Positioned across from a nature reserve
• Security Screens throughout
• Double Lock Up Garage
Be quick to discover the amazing opportunity here. Positioned on the doorstep of unsurpassed growth, this amazing property will allow easy access to the facilities that Coomera is now getting a great reputation for, such as an unprecedented amount of infrastructure being added including the Westfield Coomera Town Centre – further information here – https://www.westfield.com.au/coomera. This is a major addition to our area now open is offering over a 59,000 square meters shopping site with approximately 140 shops, including a dining precinct and movie theatres.
Picnic Creek State School is only a few minutes’ walk from your front door and your family will enjoy the ease of living – no more long lineups at school drop-off. Saint Josephs School is now open less than 5 mins drive away now offer amazing schooling choices in this area. This area is quickly becoming the growth spot of the Gold Coast and the position is hard to beat.
Pick up the phone and book an inspection with Jasmin Turpin today to avoid missing out, as this property will not last long!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||564|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||138|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|