Sundays are for relaxing and enjoy our amazing waterways. If this sounds like you – 38 Brindabella Close is a must to inspect. With 3 levels of residence this surprisingly large home is positioned in the perfect north to water aspect with a pontoon to the rear ready for your vessel. Living here is making life easy – low maintenance and gives you time to focus on the important things in life.
Outstanding details include:
• 3 levels
• 4 Good sized rooms
• 2 Master bedrooms boasting balconies overlooking the Coomera Waters Marina
• Home office
• Master with sitting room & balcony
• 2nd Bedroom offering private balcony
• 3rd Floor – bedroom / ensuite plus amazing balcony
• 3 Bathrooms plus powder room
• Modern galley kitchen
• Ducted vacuum maid
• Ducted air conditioning
• Security system
• Pontoon with power and water
• Access to boardwalk
• Stone Benchtops
• Great storage
• One single lock up garage plus carport – room for 4 cars in total
• Only 5 mins walk to local shops including caf and IGA plus restaurant and tavern.
• Easy access to Coomera train station
• 10 minutes by boat to Broadwater – Bridge free access
• Gated section of Coomera Waters
Brindabella Close Coomera Waters is a world apart and offers simply the best lifestyle available on the Gold Coast. The luxury of walking to Coomera Waters Shops and also having the Coomera River at your doorstep, to enjoy both for a stroll along the river bank or use the amazing Northern arm of the Coomera River to access the Broadwater via your boat. With bridge-free access to this location allows for all types of vessels and lifestyles.
Other features of this estate are – Eco-friendly, 17 hectare tidal lake and 24 kms of nature trails; 24 hour on-site security; A stunning 70 berth marina and Waterfront Tavern, restaurant, cafe, IGA plus other services; Two resident only recreational centres with fully equipped gyms, pools, full-sized tennis courts, BBQ’s and function facilities; On the doorstep to the Broadwater and across the river from Sanctuary Cove; Easy access to boat ramps for weekends on the water; and Natural Gas services available in this Estate.
Coomera Waters is quickly gaining the reputation of a lifestyle destination. The Coomera area is seeing an unprecedented amount of infrastructure being added including the Westfield Coomera Town Centre – further information here – https://www.westfield.com.au/coomera. This is a major addition to our area now open is offering over a 59,000 square meters shopping site with approximately 140 shops, including a dining precinct and movie theatres.
Inspection Monday to Friday Please Ring – Saturday By Open Home