Situated in a in a peaceful precinct in the popular Coomera this property is perfect for young families, downsizers/retirees or investors. This spacious home features light-filled open-plan interiors, contemporary finishes and a low maintenance backyard.
Coomera is a rapidly growing area and is set for future capital growth. Secure this home today and don’t miss this opportunity to invest in your future!
- Master bedroom with double wardrobe and ensuite
- 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
-Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Split system Air conditioning
- Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Tiled dining and family room off the kitchen
-Separate laundry with access to clothesline
-Partially separated lounge room
- Fully fenced yard with a water tank
- Double remote garage with internal access
- 400m from Coomera east shopping centre, Bus Stop
- 600m from the new Foxwell State Secondary College
- 2km from Coomera Rivers School
- 2.4km from Coomera Westfields/Train Station
Positioned on the doorstep of unsurpassed growth, this amazing property will allow easy access to the facilities that Coomera is now getting a great reputation for, such as an unprecedented amount of infrastructure being added including the Westfield Coomera Town Centre – further information here – https://www.westfield.com.au/coomera. This is a major addition to our area now open is offering over a 59,000 square meters shopping site with approximately 140 shops, including a dining precinct and movie theatres.
Brand new Foxwell State Secondary College is only a short walk from your front door and your family will enjoy the ease of living. Coomera Rivers State School only minutes away and Saint Joseph’s School is now less than 5 mins drive away now offer amazing schooling choices in this area. This area is quickly becoming the growth spot of the Gold Coast and the position is hard to beat.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||412|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||122|
|Median Rental Price||$385 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|