Situated in a in a peaceful precinct in the popular Coomera this property is perfect for young families, downsizers/retirees or investors. This spacious home features light-filled open-plan interiors, contemporary finishes and a low maintenance backyard.
Coomera is a rapidly growing area and is set for future capital growth. Secure this home today and don’t miss this opportunity to invest in your future!
- Master bedroom with double wardrobe and ensuite
- 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
-Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Split system Air conditioning
- Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Tiled dining and family room off the kitchen
-Separate laundry with access to clothesline
-Partially separated lounge room
- Fully fenced yard with a water tank
- Double remote garage with internal access
- 400m from Coomera east shopping centre, Bus Stop
- 600m from the new Foxwell State Secondary College
- 2km from Coomera Rivers School
- 2.4km from Coomera Westfields/Train Station
Positioned on the doorstep of unsurpassed growth, this amazing property will allow easy access to the facilities that Coomera is now getting a great reputation for, such as an unprecedented amount of infrastructure being added including the Westfield Coomera Town Centre – further information here – https://www.westfield.com.au/coomera. This is a major addition to our area now open is offering over a 59,000 square meters shopping site with approximately 140 shops, including a dining precinct and movie theatres.
Brand new Foxwell State Secondary College is only a short walk from your front door and your family will enjoy the ease of living. Coomera Rivers State School only minutes away and Saint Joseph’s School is now less than 5 mins drive away now offer amazing schooling choices in this area. This area is quickly becoming the growth spot of the Gold Coast and the position is hard to beat.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||319|
|Median Rental Price||$465 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||83|
|Median Rental Price||$385 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|