If you are looking for a home that just allows you to live, this opportunity must not pass you by. With the modern family in mind looking for entertaining spaces and quality finishes offering the “brand new feel” – this is simply one of the best family homes we have seen in a long time. From a parent’s point of view, this home offers the best of both worlds with elegant finish throughout / amazing entertaining area / low maintenance pool area plus the kids have their own sperate level downstairs perfect for the growing family.
Outstanding Features Include
• 4 bedrooms plus study / 5th bedroom
• 4 bathrooms
• Modern Entertaining areas
• Kitchen built with features like Large separate Pantry backlit Feature Glass doors
• Refrigerator space is plumbed for water
• Breakfast bar plus bistro bar for coffee including two bar fridges
• Feature pendant Lights in Kitchen
• Designer media room with staged seating and 7.1 surround sound and subwoofer outlet plus feature lighting just perfect for movie nights
• Alfresco Balcony allows an entertaining location with an Amazing View
• Balcony has electric blinds and speakers to allow evening entertaining
• Master Suite with feature ceiling and mood light will make this your perfect relaxing location in this soothing home. With Plantation Shutters and an amazing Walk-in robe with a separate robe for further storage, this is sure to be your favorite room.
• Master Bedroom ensuite is fitted with a relaxing spa with a large shower with floor to ceiling tiles.
• Pool Area is perfect for BBQ and family afternoon around your saltwater pool in a very easy to maintain area with large sliding doors allowing the entertaining to flow from your kitchen area into the pool area.
• Ducted air conditioning
• Solar panel system – 5 KW
• Security Camera System Fitted – 4 cameras
• Underground water tank
• Gas hot water system
• House Size 456 m2 or 49 squares
• Block Size – 600 meters
• Steel frame construction
• Built with Hebel Flooring for amazing peace and quiet
• Children’s wing downstairs with 3 King Size bedrooms and a huge living area plus a sperate Outside living area
• Laundry area with amazing Storage plus a sperate Huge Linen Press
• Your Tools will stay safe in the built-in tool room/workshop
• Plantation Shutters throughout home
• Wine Cellar
• Built-in 2008 whilst feels like new with new carpet and recently painted
• Gated section of Coomera Waters
• Roaming security patrol
• Easy access to recreational club including gym
• Positioned in the heart of this modern estate
Village High Crescent in Coomera Waters provides arguably the best example of modern lifestyle living that Coomera Waters has to offer, with a short walk to Coomera Waters Marina shops and the estate’s major recreation club on your doorstep. Enjoy a stroll along the river bank or use the north arm of the Coomera River to quickly get to the Broadwater in your boat or jet ski. With bridge free access and a secure serviced marina, all types of vessels can be catered for.
The estate includes an eco-friendly, 17-hectare tidal lake and 24 km of nature trails; 24-hour on-site security; A stunning 70 berth marina and Waterfront Tavern, Restaurants, Cafe, IGA plus other services; Two resident-only recreational centers with fully equipped gyms, pools, full-sized tennis courts, BBQ’s and function facilities; On the doorstep to the Broadwater and a short distance across the river from Sanctuary Cove; Easy access to boat ramps for weekends on the water and Natural Gas services are available in this estate. With all of this, it’s easy to understand why Coomera Waters is quickly gaining a reputation as a lifestyle location.
Coomera Waters is quickly gaining a reputation as a lifestyle destination. The Coomera area is seeing an unprecedented amount of infrastructure development including the Westfield Coomera Town Centre further information here https://www.westfield.com.au/coomera. This is a major addition to our area offering over 59,000 square meters of shopping with approximately 140 shops, including a dining precinct and Event cinemas.
Contact us now for further information