Are you searching for a stylish home that exudes a laid back, relaxed atmosphere? Do you require a spacious environment that caters for the needs of your whole family? Is immaculate presentation throughout an absolute priority? If so then 5 Kintail Lane in Coomera Waters will be the perfect place for you and your family to settle.
This stunning property located in a peaceful section of the Coomera Waters Estate boasts a well conceived and spacious layout incorporating multiple living areas, allowing every member of your family to enjoy themselves either spending time together, unwinding in private or to entertain with consummate ease.
Rarely are so many sought after features incorporated into one residence, these include;
• Large 346m2 single level home on 859m2 block.
• Master suite with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite.
• Modern bathrooms with quality fittings.
• Home office located adjacent to entry.
• Stylish kitchen incorporating high quality appliances.
• Open plan layout including lounge, casual & formal dining areas and billiard room.
• Large 3 Car garage with drive through access to level storage area.
• Home theatre utilising top quality projection & audio equipment.
• Separate wing incorporating 3 generously sized bedrooms & activity room.
• Daikin ducted air conditioning system.
• Three zoned audio system.
• 5kW Solar PV system with high quality SMA inverter & Trina panels.
• Covered alfresco entertaining area.
• Resort style in-ground pool with water feature & tropical landscaped surrounds.
• Large garden shed with industrial shelving.
Please note that the current owner is willing to rent back for 9-12 months whilst they build their new home in the estate.
Kintail Lane is located in a section of Coomera Waters that’s perfectly positioned amongst great family park areas and amazing walking trails for everyday use. Other features of this estate include an Eco-friendly, 17 hectare tidal lake and 24 kms of nature trails; 24 hour on-site security; A stunning 70 berth marina and Waterfront Tavern, Restaurants, Cafe, IGA plus other services; Two resident only recreational centres with fully equipped gyms, pools, full sized tennis courts, BBQ’s and function facilities; On the doorstep to the Broadwater and a short distance across the river from Sanctuary Cove; Easy access to boat ramps for weekends on the water and Natural Gas services are available in this estate. With all of this it’s easy to understand why Coomera Waters is quickly gaining a reputation as a lifestyle location.
The Coomera area is seeing an unprecedented amount of infrastructure development including the recently opened Westfield Coomera Town Centre, this is a major addition to our area which offers over 59,000 square metres of shopping with approximately 140 shops including a dining precinct and movie theatres.
Contact us now to arrange an inspection as properties such as this are rarely on the market for long.