Located in a central area of Coomera within walking distance to Coomera Rivers State School, public transport and several shopping complexes, you simply could not get any closer to all the amenities you will need. This two-storey townhouse offers 3 large bedrooms with ceiling fans, a master with ensuite and an air-conditioned living area opening onto a fenced spacious backyard with drive-through garage access.
• 3 generous sized bedrooms upstairs
• Main bedroom with an ensuite and balcony
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living room downstairs
• Separate downstairs powder room
• Air-conditioning in living room plus ceiling fans throughout
• Separate lounge room
• Fully fenced backyard
• Single lockup garage with drive through access
• New Carpet
• Freshly Painted throughout
• New oven and cooktop
• New blinds downstairs
• Approx Body Corporate costs $340.00 per quarter
This is a fantastic opportunity to buy for the future in a booming section of the Northern Gold Coast. Located at in a quiet street, so close to Schools, Shops, M1 Motorway, Train Station and the newly commenced Coomera Town Centre.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||252|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|