If you’re seeking a luxurious lifestyle, need more room, multiple living both inside & out, this property is a must to inspect to experience its true value, privacy, and beauty.
Spoilt on a massive 888m2 block with side access perfect for your caravan, enjoy a slice of paradise, perfect home for you whether you’re a growing family or an astute property investor. Weekend entertaining will be a breeze with the north-facing aspect, huge deck and no neighbours behind – enjoy gorgeous serenity neatly secluded with nature.
As a part of Genesis first stage development, this property secured one of the largest blocks within the estate and sensational positioning to the recreational club across from the gorgeous pond & park.
Outstanding features include:
• Side access with concrete slab perfect for caravan/boat storage with aluminium lockable gate
• Massive 888m2 Block with room for a pool (STCA)
• Open plan kitchen with granite benchtops, big butlers pantry, Miele appliances, bread cupboard & plenty of storage
• Outdoor patio area extending from the open planned living area
• Huge deck from the alfresco (recently re-stained) leading from the kitchen & dining area
• Massive master suite with big walk-in robe, with built-in cabinetry & draws, private deck into garden as well as a gorgeous double basin ensuite with a huge shower.
• Second bedroom with walk-in robe, ceiling fan & big ensuite
• Third & fourth bedroom featuring built-in cupboard storage in the wardrobes & ceiling fans
• Main bathroom with separate toilet & separate shower with stone benchtop
• Huge media room
• High ceilings square set cornices
• Crimsafe security screens on all bedroom windows
• Tinted windows throughout
• Double lockup garage with additional space for a workshop
• Plantation shutters throughout
• Internal laundry with walk-in linen cupboard
• Zoned ducted air conditioning
“Genesis” Estate blends eco-sensitive design and smart thinking to create a relaxed living environment focused on the pillars of Community, sustainability innovation, location and healthy living. Perfectly positioned in the heart of Australia’s Fastest growing Corridor, it encompasses 76 ha of parkland living, including 15 ha of wooded open space, walkways, and waterways, and will be home to over 700 families.
The gymnasium is a haven for those who really like to get active. The pool, with its dedicated 25m lap lanes and recreation swimming area, caters for all. But if you would rather unwind, relaxing on the club terrace or on the resort furniture by the pool is the place to be.
To make life even more convenient, a business centre provides you with facilities to use as an extension of your home – for work or study – saving you precious time for the fun things in life, like making use of the cinema in the club room. The beautiful backdrop of lakes and parklands will also ensure Synergy plays host to many community gatherings and social functions.
Pick up the phone and book an inspection with Jasmin Turpin or Jason Read today to avoid missing out, as this property will not last long!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?